English | ภาษาไทย
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We collects the following personal data:
(1) First Name – Last Name
(3) Telephone Number
Source of Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected through the following channel.
(1) Receive personal data directly from you, where we will collect your personal data from the following services:
1.1 Service application process or the process of submitting a request to use various rights.
1.2 Upon receiving your consent, to conduct a survey or correspondence via email or other means of communication, between the company and you.
1.3 Collect data from your use of the Company’s website through your browser’s cookies.
Purpose of Data Processing
(1) Keep your personal data in order to provide you with services as a customer of the company’s products and services.
(2) For sending news and promotions about products and services.
Processing of Personal Data
We will use your personal data as follows when receiving the data from the source of personal data.
* Securing Data
* In this regard, the individuals or organisations to whom we may disclose your personal data include:
— News Delivery System
Personal Data Retention and Retention Period
Personal Data Retention
Data controller keeps your personal data as follows:
(1) Storage Method: Stored as a soft copy.
(2) Storage Location: Stored on the Cloud Service.
(3) The storage period is according to the period for processing personal data.
(4) After the storage period has expired, the Company has no right or ability to claim the basis for processing your personal data. The company will destroy your personal data by deleting it from the system, and the process will be completed within 90 days of the end of the period.
Personal Data Retention Period
Personal data is collected as follows:
(1) First Name – Last Name, Telephone Number, Email
Processing period: 10 years from the date of contract termination.
What rights do you have over your data?
(1) Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to process the personal data you have provided, whilst your personal data is still with us.
(2) Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data and request copies of such personal data for you, including requesting us to disclose the acquisition of the personal data that you have not provided consent to us.
(3) Right to rectification: You have the right to request us to edit incorrect information or add information that is incomplete.
(4) Right to erasure: You have the right to request us to delete your personal data for some reason.
(5) Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suspend the use of your personal data for some reason.
(6) Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer the personal data you have provided to another data controller or yourself for some reason.
(7) Right to object: You have the right to object to processing your personal data for some reason.
You can contact the staff of DPO/Our Department Officer, in order to submit a request for action in accordance with the above rights Contact details appear in the section “Contact Us” below here or you may learn more at the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society website http://www.mdes.go.th
* However, you are not required to pay any fees in exercising the mentioned rights. By which we will be the ones to consider and notify the results.
* We consider your request within 30 days after we receive such a request.
What is Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer, used to store log details; about your internet usage or your browsing behavior. You can learn more about Cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
(1) To study your behavior of using a website in order to develop and make it easier, faster, and more efficient.
Types of Cookies we use?
We use the following Cookies for our website:
(1) Necessary / Essential Cookies
These Cookies are necessary for the operation of the website, in order for you to use the website normally and be able to visit the website. You can not disable the necessary Cookies on our website.
(2) Analytic Cookies
These cookies collect data on how you interact with the website in order to measure, improve, and create a positive user experience. We won’t be able to measure, improve, or otherwise develop the website if you do not consent to our usage of these cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept our cookies by following the procedure for managing cookies on the website https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies.
DINSOR Co., Ltd.
74/35 Rongmuang Road, Rongmuang, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 TH
Supervisory authority details
In the case that we, or one of our employees, breaks or fails to comply with the law on the protection of your personal data. You can file a complaint to the supervisory authority according to the details as follows.
Name: Ministry of Digital Economy and Society.